Thursday, August 7, 2008

Randomness

Hubby comes back tomorrow!!


Even though I *am* enjoying the relaxation of coming home to just my cat and dog (see Emilio [Estevez] and Chesney, below),






I'm pretty psyched to see him. But (ugg) I have to pick him up at the airport after work. I'm a pretty anxious driver, and I don't like the crowds or whirly-twirly quick lane changes of the airport. And I hate parking garages. So, yeah... That part won't be fun. But, he's coming home! And... he bought me ink pens!! Pretty exciting, I know. It's hard to contain myself.


In all seriousness, though, I big, fat ink pens. They're easier on my carpal tunnel. I tried to take a picture to show you, but my phone is stupid and kept saying the picture failed. I'll show you another time so you can see how big of a nerd I am.
In other news... I wrote 2,075 words today. Woohoo!!!!! It was another stressful day at work so I'm glad I got that much done.

Speaking of work, I have to get a part time job. This should be fun. Everything that's decent isn't part time, and everything that's part time... sucks. We'll see how that works out.
Check out this website I found earlier (thanks to the awesome people at CC). It's a pretty fun. I got a 53 on my first try! www.languagetrainersgroup.com/accent_game.html

Oh, hey, my pizza's here! Mmm... whole wheat crust with pepperoni and spicy sausage. Yummy!! I'm off to eat.
Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment