Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Checking In...

Nano, Day 11.

Word Goal at the end of today, in order to stay on pace (1,667 per day) = 18,337.

My total Word Count (wc) as of right now = 16,895.

Somehow, I got behind. But that's OK. I wrote 3,867 today, which is a lot better than the 92 I wrote yesterday, or the 403 I wrote the day before that.


Life has been crazy the last few days. I've had my 6-month-old niece who I ADORE since October 29. She just went home last night :( And we've also babysat my 13-month-old nephew Keegan several of those days. So, 2 babies + a wc goal of 1,667/day... doesn't always happen.

I've been writing and playing online since 10am. It's now almost 6pm. I'm going to sign off for the day and hopefully write 3,106 words tomorrow so be on pace at 20,004. It's been a rough day so I don't have anything special to say, really. Maybe tomorrow...

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment