Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring!

I took my last mid-term a couple hours ago and now have 11 days without school! Spring Break rocks (I only wish we got Fall Breaks of a worthwhile length, too)! I get to spend those 11 days with Lillie, who is getting so big so fast.

But, here I am, only 2 hours out from taking my test, and instead of celebrating 11 school-free days, I'm bored. I keep pulling up my school online panel, looking for work to do. After 7 years of college and 12 years of K-12 before that (yes, I realize there are 13 years between K and 12, but I skipped a grade so I only had 12), I guess I don't know how to handle myself when school isn't an issue.

I should probably learn pretty soon, though, because I have only 59 days until graduation, and I've decided to take a year off before grad school. During that year, I hope to make some money to get caught up on bills and live comfortably for a while, instead of stressing about money all the time. And hopefully be enjoying life with a job that allows me to be myself.

But for now, I'm trying to play New Mario Bros on my Wii but it froze up. This is the 2nd game in a row from GameFly to freeze, so either GameFly is shipping me some low-quality items (though they are scratch-free, so it's weird), or my Wii is acting up. Anyhow, without that option... what is there to do? Per my most recent post, lots of things. But I'm so tired I don't have the energy to be too creative. Maybe I'll take my guitar mid-term (yes, it's due in the middle of spring break), or maybe I'll curl up with the Michael Crichton I've been reading (Airframe) and relax.

Yeah.... relaxing.... I think I could do it. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment