Friday, December 4, 2009

November

November 2009 FLEW by! I completed NaNo, reaching 50K words on the 28th, and am slowly working my way toward the end of my new novel, Providence. Finals are around the corner and I'm hunkering down to finish a web site for Insanity Pro Wrestling, a creative writing portfolio, a paper and presentation on the history of the English language, and get a smashing grade on my A&P final since I bombed the last test and watched my chances of getting an A go down the drain :( But hey, I wrote 3/4 of a novel, right?

Other things on my mind, in random order:

I ♥ Buffy.

I absolutely despise the little dog that lives in the house next door. I live on a corner so my backyard meets with three others, and all three houses have little dogs. They all meet at the corner (my dog included, when he feels like playing outside) and bark at each other. But, my dog isn't in the mix usually. And even when the other dogs aren't out, the one right beside my house is outside All. Damn. Day. And barks. ALL. DAMN. DAY.

I am getting over being sick. Monday was awful, and I thought for sure I had a severe flu. But by Tuesday it was just a nasty head/chest cold. Today, Friday, I feel much better, with just some sinusy stuff still going on.

Of course, I have to go pick up Austin from school in a couple hours, and I just found out that he has bronchitis and a sinus infection. ... Here's to being sick again next week!

Christmas is on the way but once again, we won't have the money to really do much.

Mike got a job!! Of course, we're still late on rent. But the landlord's pretty cool and says it's no big deal. And we won't be able to use any of his first paycheck for Christmas. It's just a bit too little, too late for that.

I ♥ Providence. ☺

5 months and 5 days til graduation!

I hate snow. I loathe it. It should be illegal. It hasn't snowed here yet, but it's going too.

Why Indiana?!?!

And I'm off to do some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment